Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, December 23, 2013

I will be taking a break from posting this week for the Christmas holiday, but check out one of my all time favorite holiday posts...


*** Originally posted Dec. 24, 2009 ***

http://vimeo.com/5048966





 Merry Christmas to all readers of Hayes Hudson's House of Horror! I hope you have a great holiday weekend! In honor of the Christmas holiday, I want to share with you one of my favorite Christmas themed Horror films! This is a 16 minute short film that I posted about earlier in the year. If you missed it, you are in luck. If you have already seen it, you in luck too because you get to see it again! It is definitely worth a second viewing! So here it is, for your viewing pleasure....I give you..........TREEVENGE!!

Click HERE to watch the short film, TREEVENGE!

Click
HERE to go to the official TREEVENGE website

No comments:

Post a Comment