Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Help out the indiegogo.com campaign for the awesome website 80sCards.com!!


http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-us-spread-the-love-of-the-80-s
 
  I just found an awesome project on indiegogo.com that I just have to share with the readers of this blog.  A man by the name of Marc Ferman is putting together an awesome new website called 80sCards.com.    This site will feature all of the awesome trading cards the 1980's had to offer, which includes some awesome horror related cards!  I love the old Fright Flicks cards, and hopefully this site will have some available for us fans!  Marc has started an indiegogo campaign to help raise funds to get the website up and running.  Here is a description about this project from Mr. Ferman himself:

LETS GO BACK TO THE 80'S!!!!!

For the past two years, I have been sharing my love of the 80's by hosting retro movie events in Miami, Florida.  Fans have joined me for big screen engagements of the "original" ROBOCOP, GOONIES, GREMLINS, BEETLEJUICE, BILL & TED'S EXCELLENT ADVENTURE, CHILD'S PLAY, A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET 4, plus many more.  I have hosted these screenings through my music and movie site Keepitclassic.com and the recently launched PopcornNights.com
One of my favorite 80's memories was collecting trading cards.  Anything from STAR WARS to HOWARD THE DUCK.  I have been wanting to launch a site that focused on these hard-to-find collectables, so I came up with 80sCards.com
I need is to build enough inventory to launch with and I need your help to do it.
80's movie lovers like myself are totally going to dig this site and if you help make it happen, I will have some most excellent perks for you.

Donate $10 - You will receive 1 surprise original pack of 80's movie cards
Donate $25 - You will receive 3 surprise original packs of 80's movie cards
Donate $50 - You will receive 8 surprise original packs of 80's movie cards
Donate $100 - You will receive 20 surprise original packs of 80's movie cards

The money you donate will go towards us tracking down and stocking up on these collectable cards.  The first of our awesome new inventory will we awarded to those of you who helped us create 80sCards.com
 

Other Ways You Can Help

Just because some of you cannot contribute, doesn’t mean you can’t help spread the word.  Use the Indiegogo share tools to let your friends know about my awesome campaign.
 
Thank You
Marc Ferman



CLICK HERE to help fund 80sCards.com


No comments:

Post a Comment