Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Check out the trailer for the Spanish horror film, HERE COMES THE DEVIL


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2107648/?ref_=nv_sr_1  I just got a screener in the mail for a Spanish horror film called HERE COMES THE DEVIL. The film was written and directed by , who I first heard about from the 2012 film THE ABC's OF DEATH  (he did the B is for Bigfoot segment).  I had never heard of HERE COMES THE DEVIL, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I went and watched the trailer for it tonight and it looks really good.  Here is the basic plot of the film, courtesy of Magnet Releasing:

  A couple's son and daughter inexplicably reappear after being lost overnight on a desolate, cave-riddled mountainside. Becoming withdrawn and beginning to exhibit strange behavior, their parents quickly assume something sinister happened to them while missing and alone. But after hearing an ominous local legend... the concerned mother and father begin to realize that their children may have fallen prey to something inhuman - and that this dark, unstoppable evil has now returned home with them.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!  I will have a full review of the film in the upcoming week! 


CLICK HERE to watch the Red Band trailer **Warning - Contains nudity**


 

No comments:

Post a Comment