Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Check out the first trailer for Billy "Bloody Bill" Pon's upcoming film, CIRCUS OF THE DEAD!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2782232/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1  I have been looking forward to this film for a long time!  Some of you might remember me mentioning CIRCUS OF THE DEAD back when I did my review of Billy Pon's short film, DOLL BOY  (see review here).  Doll Boy is a character that is in the full length feature, CIRCUS OF THE DEAD.   Billy Pon is a fairly new name among horror fans, but soon he will be mentioned among the greats, in my opinion.  You can tell "Bloody Bill" is a fan of the horror genre, and knows what us horror fans want to see in a horror film.  I love the fact that he embraces the old grindhouse style of horror film. 
  I have been eager to see a trailer for this film for a while now, and now we finally have our chance to see one!  Fangoria.com has the exclusive first look at the trailer for CIRCUS OF THE DEAD! 

Here is the basic plot synopsis taken from the fangoria.com article:

Family man Don’s visit to an old, rundown big top circus and chance encounter with a nihilistic group of clowns leaves him fighting for his life and the lives of those he loves. As Don becomes drawn deeper into lead clown Papa Corn’s games, he comes closer to the edge of reason and sanity. Armed with guns, knives and a ’68 Camaro, the clowns lead Don on an all-night crime spree through oil-soaked West Texas. Papa Corn’s wild ride brings blood, gore and mayhem to all he encounters.

Check out the trailer and let me know what you think!  CIRCUS OF THE DEAD will have it's world premiere at this years Texas Frightmare Weekend, May 2-4!


CLICK HERE to ready the Fangoria.com article and watch the trailer!

Then, check out these other great sites:

CLICK HERE to visit the official website of director Bloody Bill
CLICK HERE to visit the official facebook page of CIRCUS OF THE DEAD
CLICK HERE to visit the official website of CIRCUS OF THE DEAD

No comments:

Post a Comment