Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Check out the teaser trailer for the next PHANTASM film!


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3627704/?ref_=nv_sr_5  I know this is old news now, but I hadn't posted anything on this yet, so figure I should before I completely forget about it!   Fans of the PHANTASM films will be excited to hear that a fifth installment has been made!  It's called PHANTASM V:  RAVAGER, and yes, Angus Scrimm is back playing The Tall Man!  There are no plot details yet, but in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, writer  did mention that part of the film would take place on "The Tall Man's home world."
  Sounds like this could be a pretty interesting entry into the PHANTASM world!  Click the link below to watch the trailer and let me know what you think!    


CLICK HERE to read the FearNet.com article and watch the trailer!


1 comment:

  1. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. thanks once again.

    Tam
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete