Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Monday, April 7, 2014

This week's Horror related DVD/Blu-ray releases: Tuesday, April 8th, 2014












Here are this week's horror related DVDs and Blu-rays that come out tomorrow, 4/8
(Click on a title to see a trailer for that film)


*  BIKINI SWAMP GIRL MASSACRE
*  
DEAD ON  APPRAISAL

*  FIELDS OF THE DEAD
*  LUST OF THE DEAD 3
*  THE NIGHT OF THE HUNTER  [Blu-ray]
*  PARANORMAL ACTIVITY:  THE  MARKED ONES  [DVD and Blu-ray]
*  VINCENT PRICE:  THE ULTIMATE COLLECTION

*  VOYAGE TO AGATIS (Warning - Trailer for 18+ only)

No comments:

Post a Comment