Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Check out the trailer for the upcoming film, KILLING MR. RIGHT


http://www.kerosenefilms.com/killing-mr-right/  A few years ago, I reviewed a fun slasher film from Kerosense Films called SPIRIT CAMP.  I was a huge fan of this film and of director . Well, Mr. Beyer is back with a brand new film, this time he is focusing on the revenge/thriller genre.  The film is called KILLING MR. RIGHT and the trailer is finally out for our viewing pleasure! 
   Here is the plot of the film from the Kerosene Films website:

Convinced her roommate’s new fiancé is the man who abducted and raped her, a young law student, suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, takes justice into her own hands as she exacts revenge… but does she have the right man? Elizabeth Jackson and Kerry Beyer star in this disturbing revenge thriller that pushes the limits of sadism, giving a whole new meaning to the phrase “cruel and unusual punishment.”

  I have to admit, I was hoping for more straight horror from Mr. Beyer's next film, but after watching this trailer, I could not be more excited for this film!  I think there will be plenty of suspense and terror for us horror fans!  

  KILLING MR. RIGHT will have it's World Premiere Sneak Peak at SplatterFest on 10/2 at Alamo Drafthouse Mason Park in Houston.   If you are attending that event, you can pre-order the DVD and pick it up there by clicking HERE.   For those of us that can't attend that event, DVD sales will be available at a later date.

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

http://www.kerosenefilms.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment