Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water comes....HELLYFISH!!


http://hellyfish.com/  Now this is a film I must see!!  I love a good cheesy creature feature, and they don't get much cheesier than this!  I say that in a good way, don't get me wrong.   The film is called HELLYFISH and this looks like a lot of fun!  Here is the plot synopsis from the film's official website:

  America's only missing nuclear weapon is leaking radioactive material into the ocean just off the coast of Tybee Island, GA. The trifling existence of a hapless cast is disrupted by a vicious force of nature that shows no mercy.

  This is a short film, clocking in at only 13 minutes.  It was written by  and   and directed by  The trailer is posted online now, and I urge you to give it a watch.  The film is making festival rounds right now, so maybe some of you will be lucky enough to catch it soon.  You can click HERE for a list of the upcoming festival screenings. 

  I want to see this so bad, and fortunately we will all be able to see this film when it makes it's online premiere on October 24th at Noon (Pacific Time).


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to visit the film's official website


No comments:

Post a Comment