Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

HORROR IN THE NEWS: Chicago Woman Buried Alive in Bizarre Murder Attempt!


  I recently came across a crazy article about a woman being buried alive in a husband's attempt to kill his wife.   The husband was a funeral director in Chicago and drugged his wife with arsenic and then switched a dead man's body with the body of his wife.   When he went to bury the man's body at the funeral, he was actually lowering the casket now containing his drugged wife into the ground, while none of the funeral goers had any clue...that is until after being buried and waking up and the funeral goers heard the desperate screams and cries for help from beneath the ground!  
  This is a crazy story and really sounds like something straight out of a horror film.  

You can read the full article with all the details here.


1 comment:

  1. You have a very good article ,its a heart touching. Thanks for sharing. Im looking forward for some of your write ups.

    andrea

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete