Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, November 9, 2014

The next great creature feature is a movie about a giant...Crawfish??


http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/77004/crawdaddy-guaranteed-giant-crawfish-movie-world-waiting/ Ha!  I'm loving the new crazy creature features that are coming out lately. Seems as though movie makers are trying to come up with some new ideas for movie monsters.  I blogged early about the ZOMBEAVERS....but now we have a killer crawfish flick called CRAWDADDY

  I found out about this film by browsing one of my favorite horror websites, Dread Central.  Here is the plot synopsis of the film from the Dread Central article.  

  Deep in the forest on Clear Lake, an experiment has gone terribly wrong… yet no one knows… until now. A young female biologist who finds odd readings on the lake meets up with a handsome sheriff who is following up on missing campers. Unbeknownst to them, others are being systematically killed by an unforeseen danger. Among the survivors, including the biologist and sheriff, are three teenage ex-gang members, an Eagle Scout, a beautiful teenage blind girl, a Katrina transplant, and a hermit scientist. They eventually find one another and team up to survive the night.
  Holding out at the scientist’s shack, they fight for their lives against the packs of dog-sized crawdads. The scientist reveals his involvement in creating genetically modified super-fish, which were eaten by the crawdad population at the lake, causing them to grow. It wasn’t until the last few days that they became aggressive. Just when the group thinks they’ve succeeded, the king of them all… Crawdaddy… has come to seek revenge for the killing of its spawn. It’s the ultimate sacrifice of the scientist that settles it all.

  Ha!  This sounds great. If done right, this movie could be a lot of fun!   The movie is in pre-production now, so it might be awhile before we get to see this, but I think it will be worth the wait!


CLICK HERE to read the full article.



No comments:

Post a Comment