Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Did you know famous horror director Lucio Fulci made a western?


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073594/?ref_=nv_sr_1 I sure didn't...not until I ran across a copy of his film FOUR OF THE APOCALYPSE on ebay!  A Spaghetti Western by Fulci is something I had to see for myself.  Maybe most everyone knew this, but somehow I had never heard of this film before.   I won the auction on ebay, so hopefully will be checking it out soon!    Fulci is best known to us horror fans for his great gore filled films such as ZOMBIE, CAT IN THE BRAIN, and THE BEYOND.  It should be interesting to see what he did with a western! 
  Click the link below to watch the trailer and let me know what you think!  If you have seen this film, please comment and let me know how it is!


CLICK HERE to watch the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment