Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Sunday, June 7, 2015

DVD Review: BABES BEHIND BARS


http://www.fullmoondirect.com/Babes-Behind-Bars-DVD_p_887.htmlBABES BEHIND BARS
Directed by  Charles Band
Distributed by  Full Moon Features

I am a huge fan of trailer compilations, and Full Moon Features Grindhouseflix line of dvds have been putting out some great ones lately.  The latest one I watched was called BABES BEHIND BARS.   This is a compilation of all the great "Women In Prison" flicks from the 60's, 70's, and 80's. 
Here is some more info on the dvd from the Full Moon website:

Welcome to Babe Jail, where the best shower a girl can get is from the warden's hose, and interrogation always ends in intercourse! This outlandish compilation of trailers and clips spotlights the women-in-prison sub-genre of grindhouse exploitation films, which were most popular in the 70's and 80's. Hosted by the illegally-sexy “Roxie” and her demented ogre-of-a-cellmate, “Lavondra,” you've been sentenced to watch the best of the most degrading, perverse, and sadistically sexist filth ever sent to the slammer. The prison bars may be cold, but the babes are hot!

  As I have mentioned before in reviews for trailer compilations, these are perfect for me due to my short attention span.   Plus, I could never watch all these films just due to all the time it would take, so this is a great way to get all the highlights and pick out a few that I really want to track down and see.  I thought I knew most all of the Women In Prison flicks out there, but this DVD showed me I was way wrong.   There are titles featured on here that I have never heard of in my life.   There are also all the more well knows ones such as BIG DOLL HOUSE, CAGED HEAT, and the ILSA films.

  This is another great Grindhouseflix title to check out from Full Moon Features.   You can purchase the DVD below, or watch this and tons of other great grindhouseflix on Full Moon's awesome streaming service!

CLICK HERE to watch the trailer
CLICK HERE to purchase the DVD
CLICK HERE to visit Grindhouseflix.com and sign up for Full Moon's amazing streaming service.


http://www.fullmoondirect.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment