Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Friday The 13th!!


 
 I hope you all had a wonderful Friday the 13th!  I thought this would be a good time to go back and visit one of my Friday the 13th posts from the past!  This was originally posted here on the 4H blog back on January 13th, 2012!! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

  Happy Friday the 13th! I hope you all had a great day and stayed out of trouble!  Every Friday the 13th, I like to bring you some Jason Voorhees related post.   This time around, I have chosen the clip of 'Jason at Home' from the Adult Swim show, ROBOT CHICKEN.   Now you can get a glimpse into Jason's personal life when is not ruining campers fun with his machete!  Click the link below to enjoy!





CLICK HERE to watch 'Jason at Home"


No comments:

Post a Comment