Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE: DEJA VU coming soon!



 
  If you are a fan of the original I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE, a.k.a DAY OF THE WOMAN, you are in for some good news!  Director   and lead actress Camille Keaton  are returning for a direct sequel to their 1978 film!   The  film will be called I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE:  DEJA VU.   As most of you know, there was a remake of ISOYG back in 2010,  followed by a sequel in 2013 and then part 3 that came out just this year.  While these films share the same name, they had nothing to do with Meir Zarchi's original film. 

   Here is the basic plot of the film from it's imdb page:

  Following her rape, Jennifer Hills wrote a best-selling account of her ordeal and of the controversial trial in which she was accused of taking the law into her own hands and brutally killing her assailants. In the small town where the rape and revenge took place, the relatives of the four rapists she killed are furious that the court declared her not guilty and resolve to take justice into their own hands.

 The original ISOYG is one of my favorite horror films.  I am super excited to hear about this new film!   I read about it on the horror website, DreadCentral.com.  Head over there to read the full article and read about more details of this film that is currently in production.


CLICK HERE to read the article from DreadCentral.com


1 comment:

  1. Taste your words before you spit them out. see the link below for more info.


    #spit
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete