Welcome to Hayes Hudson's House of Horror (4H)

Your online source for Horror news, info, and reviews. I cover new and classic Horror, as well as Exploitation and Cult films. I also discuss books, comics, games, toys, clothing, etc, as long as it pertains to the Horror genre. My movie reviews are short and to the point, as I know when I come across a long review, I tend to skip that one. I hope you enjoy your time at my House of Horror! Come on in!

Friday, March 4, 2016

DVD Review: DRILLER: A SEXUAL THRILLER (1984)


DRILLER:  A SEXUAL THRILLER
Distributed by Wild Eye Releasing

  While I normally don't promote adult films on my website, this one had enough horror aspect to it that I figured, what the heck! I mean, come on, you gotta be a little curious about this one, right?! 

  Well, I'm here to tell you that this is one weird movie.  Not that you couldn't tell that just from the cover!  Ha!  Here is the "plot" from the back of the DVD:

  A depraved dungeon full of werewolves, zombies, mutants and hunchbacks converge for creepy copulations and outrageous orgies in this seldom-seen slice of 35mm vintage XXX sex and slime from 1984.
  Unsuspecting female fans of music megastar "Mr. J", including adult film legend Tajia Rae, are subjected to the sick and sinful advances of horribly hung hunchbacks, sex-starved psychos, and the flesh-hungry undead when he leaves the stage from his latest tour and decides to give his groupies the grope of a lifetime!  You will not believe the secret sexual weapon that this shap-shifting superstar unleashes to turn his fans' screams into creams, but it lives up to the title of the film...did we mention it's a musical?

  Ha, so with a plot like that, it's gotta be good, right!  Well, I don't know if I would call it good by any means, but it is so wild and crazy that fans of wild exploitation cinema should get a kick out of it.   Honestly, there is really not much to review here, as reviewing sex scenes really isn't my thing.  I will say the makeup and effects of the creatures are pretty good, although the Michael Jackson werewolf costume is pretty laughable.

  I recommend this one just out of pure novelty.  It definitely has to bee seen to be believed!  DRILLER:  A SEXUAL THRILLER is available now from Wild Eye Releasing and contains the following special features:

*  New Transfer From Original Elements
*  Interview With Producer Timothy Green Beckley
*  Audio Interview with star Esmerelda
*  Image Gallery


CLICK HERE to purchase watch the trailer and purchase the DVD

 

http://www.wildeyereleasing.com/








 


No comments:

Post a Comment